Outpatient Psychotherapist – LCSW / LCPC / LMFT / Psychologist
Great Lakes Psychology Group is offering a flexible private practice opportunity for a Contractual Psychotherapist at its Naperville office.
Masters-level provider’s fee split: 65%-70%
Full licensed Psychologist’s fee split: 70%-75%
Earn $75,000-$185,000 per year while achieving a perfect work-life balance!
We don’t have a non-compete agreement so candidates are able to begin a small private practice in addition to their current career, with the ability to build up to a full-time caseload in 2-3 months.
- High Fee Splits
- Steady Referrals
- Practice Development/Marketing Assistance
- Attractive Soundproofed Offices
- Online Therapy Tools
- Therapist Support
- Fast, Electronic Insurance Billing
- 97% Collection Rate
- Electronic Medical Records/Billing
- Cloud-Based Software: So you can work from anywhere
- Paperless Office
- Clinician Networking and Collaboration
Preference will be given to psychotherapists with advanced training and experience with:
- Couples/Marriage and Family Counseling
- Counseling/Therapy with Young Children
- Five or more years of post-licensure psychotherapy experience
- Post-graduate continuing/advanced training
All candidates MUST be licensed by the State of Illinois:
LCPC, LMFT, LLP, LCSW, Psychologist
Please feel free to pass this information on to colleagues and friends who may be interested.